[GeoNode-devel] Geonode Development to Production

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 05:03:18 PDT 2015

You have to make sure that the Geoserver settings are correct.
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/settings.py#L496,
also make sure that geoserver is able to reach geonode at the right address
as per
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/install/custom_install.html#custom-install
in the configure geoserver section

--