[GeoNode-devel] Problems restoring Geonode Data

Rodrigo Esquivel rodrigo.esquivel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:38:45 PST 2016

Hello All, I  am making some  backup and restore tests.  I followed all the
information I found in the net:  Backup of the Database and the files  in
the directories /usr/share/geoserver/data  and
/var/lib/geoserver/geonode-data.  After I restore the Data Base backup and
the sub-directories  I have an error 500 when I try to run the application.
  The Apache's log is telling me that there is some file that do not have
permission to be accessed( I am attaching the file)  I am using   Geonode R
2.09 and Ubuntu 12.04. Does anyone could tell me  if there is any thing
else I need to do?   Thanks in advance for your time.

Rodrigo Esquivel