[GeoNode-devel] Getting my django app to save to postgis instead of the default database...

Dave Kennewell davekennewell at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:29:40 PDT 2016

Thanks Simone,

That gives me the confidence to use DATABASE_ROUTERS to store the data in
"geonode_data".

>From here I can hopefully then import/configure it in geoserver, roughly
following
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/loading_data_into_geonode/geoserver.html

and finally create the layer in geonode using importlayers.

I think that should work, but I welcome any advice from anyone if I'm
naively missing any roadblocks.