[GeoNode-devel] Followup Survey

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:16:31 PDT 2016

Hi Folks,

I'd like to ask for your help.

The World Bank's GFDRR team have a UX researcher working on GeoNode.
I'm super excited that we are really digging into this part of the
project! This is a huge opportunity to make GeoNode something that
really works for you, me and everyone who uses GeoNode. We're also
getting into product strategy—something that we really need to support
the full ecosystem and workflow.

This is a followup to the previous survey, If you can take this one
too, we would really appreciate it It should only take 7-10 minutes to
fill out.

bit.ly/geonodeSurvey

The survey is a first step. Kris (the UX researcher) is also
interviewing people and teams. By taking the survey you can select to
be contacted for an interview. You may also email her directly with
any thoughts or comments. Kris at hopscotchlabs.com

Thanks,

Jeff