[GeoNode-devel] QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality

Dimitris Karakostis karakostis.dimitris at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:14:49 PDT 2016

Hi guys,

I have deployed the newly developed  'Query Builder and Map Filter' tool in
our staging server for WFP Geonode: http://staging.geonode.wfp.org/layers/
 There are still several features to be added but you can have a look and
give some recommendations, improvement ideas etc.
To use the tool, select a layer, click the Download button and then the
Layer Filtering.

Cheers
Dimitris