[GeoNode-devel] Contribute to geonode code

Agnès Tendero agnes.tendero at cirad.fr
Thu May 26 03:47:42 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I would like to provide to the geonode community the specific
functionnalities we have done and are still doing on our platform AWARE
(aware.cirad.fr).
I've just created an account for my team (artists974) on github. Do we
need to send you the specific functionnalities list by mail or can we
directly set them on github ?
Do you know when next version of geonode will be avaliable ?

Regards,
Agnès
--

---