[GeoNode-devel] Contribute to geonode code

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:13:12 PDT 2016

Hi Agnès,

great to hear that you want to contribute back!.
Could you please list here what kind of functionalities are in there? We
can discuss all together here whether they would require a GNIP (GeoNode
Improvement Proposal), be an optional contrib app, go to the core etc.

For the 2.5* release date, it is not planned yet, the roadmapping has yet
to be done.