[GeoNode-devel] [Incubator] MOTION: GeoNode Graduation from OSGeo Incubation

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 05:54:00 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I have completed the Release Process part of the Incubation Checklist.
Cameron, can you please review this so we can proceed with a new motion?
Please let me know if we need to add more details.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoNode_Incubation_Checklist#Release_Procedure

Best regards,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD