[GeoNode-devel] [Incubator] MOTION: GeoNode Graduation from OSGeo Incubation

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:31:00 PDT 2016

Hi Jody,

So basically we filled in the source file list and went through all the
files while making the list.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoNode_Provenance_Review#Source_Files

As you already said, the status looks good, we were able to identify one
issue: licensing headers are missing on some js and css files, so we
opened a ticket (https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2348)

The files that you mentioned having copyright from David and myself were
packaging files (Debian copyright files and RPM spec files). Those
issues were addressed and are already in a pull request
(https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/pull/2687).

Regarding the documentation missing CC-SA notice, we modified the
conf.py and this will be fixed in the above pull request. Also fixed
some po files, good catch.

I hope all is fine now :)

Best regards,
Angelos