[GeoNode-devel] Help on django-osgeo-importer

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:09:57 PDT 2017

Just realizing that there really is no documentation on how to install
and use it. We should rectify that! Maybe you can help once you are up
and running?

The basic steps are outlined here though in the ansible config
https://github.com/GeoNode/ansible-geonode/blob/master/tasks/osgeo_importer.yml

Let us know if you run into any issues.

Fwiw, the new importer UI is being developed here for now
https://github.com/terranodo/importer-client (will get moved over to
the GeoNode org at some point)