[GeoNode-devel] Help on django-osgeo-importer

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 06:47:42 PDT 2017

Hi devs,
I think I was able to install the osgeo-importer but I have some issue with
the configuration.
Data can be uploaded (I've tried with kml and shp) but I cannot create a
layer.
I'm getting a [Errno 61] Connection refused when I try to create a layer
from the uploaded data.

*"POST /importer-api/data-layers/43/configure/ HTTP/1.1" 500 3030*

I am using GeoServer as a backend. I've tried some changes in the
OGC_SERVER settings but without any success.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Paolo