[GeoNode-devel] Import Layer from Geoserver to Geonode

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 08:19:53 PDT 2017

Hi
you mean you are using a script for doing that?
I believe updatelayers should sync keywords from GeoServer to GeoNode
(and back). If that is not the case, then it is a bug in my opinion,
and we should file a ticket
regards

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 11:46 AM, GlobalQuakeModel
<armando.scarpati at globalquakemodel.org> wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> I have some problem with import layer's keywords from Geoserver to Geonode
>
> I tried with gsconfig and not works, import only title and abstract . The
> layer's keywords in Geoserver are not displayed in Geonode
>
> I have Geonode 2.6 with Geoserver 2.9-SNAPSHOT
>
> Some idea? Thanks for help

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net