[GeoNode-devel] geonode REST role service - Adminstrator role dropdown empty

Peter Marlow Peter.Marlow at scisys.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 09:14:43 PST 2017

Hi all,

I'm configuring geonode/geoserver security using the tutorial here - http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/geoserver_geonode_security/

The problem I have is that when I create the 'geonode REST role service' both the 'Administrator role' and 'Group administrator role' dropdowns are empty - the tutorial suggests they should contain the value ROLE_ADMIN.

Any ideas where this ROLE_ADMIN should be configured in order to make it available in the dropdowns?

GEOSERVER VERSION - 2.12-SNAPSHOT
GEONODE VERSION - 2.6.3

Thanks,
Pete

SCISYS UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4373530.
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GB, UK.

Before printing, please think about the environment.