[GeoNode-devel] FOSS4G Activites

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:28:06 PDT 2017

Hello, everyone.

I hope to see many of you in a few months at FOSS4G in Boston!  :)  With
the presentations that have been accepted [1], it looks like it'll be an
awesome event.

In addition to the GeoNode Workshop [2], are there any other
GeoNode-specific activities in the works?  I've noticed a code-sprint the
day after the conference, but I'd imagine being somewhat exhausted by
then... and know one from the GeoNode community has signed on yet.  Is
anyone planning on a sprint earlier in the conference?

Thanks!  Have a great weekend!

[1]  http://2017.foss4g.org/accepted-presentations/
[2]  http://2017.foss4g.org/workshops/

Regards,