[GeoNode-devel] QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality

Dimitris KARAKOSTIS dimitris.karakostis at wfp.org
Tue Mar 21 03:07:19 PDT 2017

Hello Eugenio,

You can test the functionality of the Query Builder and the Map Filter here:

http://geonode.wfp.org/layers/geonode%3Anga_pop_waypoint_gnm_20170127#?

We had some issues with DjangoLeaflet when tried to integrate it with GeoNode. There are plans to move the functionality to OL3 but not in the near future.

Dimitris