[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode UpdateLayers in Admin interface

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri May 12 03:12:01 PDT 2017

Glad you solved,

not sure about what's the best way to do that, maybe not directly through
the admin but it can be a "fake" admin. A django view, password protected
that responds only to the url /admin/updatelayers.
This url should be one of the first in the url mappings.

But try to take a look at the django documentation anyway.

Best

--
Simone