[GeoNode-devel] Amharic Language not working in Geonode

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 26 12:46:34 PDT 2017

Hello.

We use Transifex for interanationalization/translation of the user
interface.  See https://www.transifex.com/geonode/geonode/.  Regretfully,
it looks like the translation to Amharic is at 0%.  Would you be willing to
contribute some translations?  If so, we might be able to add you as a
contributor to the Transifex project.

Regards,
Patrick