[GeoNode-devel] Customize GeoNode

Tom Pyatt tom.pyatt.nz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 21:26:29 PDT 2017

I am new to this list so these questions may have been asked already.

I can install GeoNode 2.6.3 using the instructions given in the Developers
Workshop, although there are a few errors in the instructions. I then wish
to customize the look. The instructions in the workshop do not seem to work
and are very different to the instructions on the geonode-project page. It's
all a bit confusing.

The workshop manual contains this "disable_local_repo.sh". This does not
exist and there seems to be no reference to it anywhere else.

But before I start posting all the errors I get I was hoping there might a
working process that I have not seen yet.

Tom