[GeoNode-devel] Domain name form for GeoSite app

Dimitris Karakostis karakostis.dimitris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:45:12 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I was checking the GeoSites application and I try to figure out what would
be the right form for the URL of a new GeoSite. Initially, I had the
impression that new GeoSites would be a combination including  the domain
name of the master GeoNode (e.g. geonode.wfp.org/*geosite_A*). But after
talking with Eugenio, I realize I need to register a new domain name (in
our case a third level for each GeoSite (e.g. site_A.geonode.wfp.org). Can
you verify that?

Thanks