[GeoNode-devel] Customize GeoNode

Tom Pyatt tom.pyatt.nz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:02:30 PDT 2017

Francesco,

That step is mentioned as an option on the geonode project page under the
Usage section. The purpose is to avoid setting up additional permissions on
the newly created directories.

"To avoid having to grant apache permissions (i.e. www-data user and group)
to your home dir where you likely setup the geonode-project; you may want to
instead copy the wsgi.py file next to geonode.wsgi and replace the file name
instead of the entire path."

Tom