[GeoNode-devel] [Geoserver-devel] GeoGig Exception with GeoServer 2.12+

Erik Merkle emerkle at boundlessgeo.com
Tue Oct 17 13:49:10 PDT 2017

Alessio,

I just merged what "should" fix the issue. I wasn't able to reproduce it
locally. I assume there needs to be some other REST interaction outside of
GeoGig calls.

The PRs are merged here:
master - https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/2603
2.12.x - https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/26034

​The fix should at least prevent the NPE, and generate a debug log that
might give more information if it doesn't work as expected.​

​Thanks again for your patience,

Erik Merkle
Software Engineer | Boundless <http://boundlessgeo.com/>

<http://d32wfbeasdaw38.cloudfront.net/img/Boundless_Logo.png>