[GeoNode-devel] Public GeoNode PSC Meeting @FOSS4G - 24 AUG 2018

Alessio Fabiani alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it
Tue Aug 28 00:38:20 PDT 2018

Dear all,
we scheduled the GeoNode PSC meeting today 24 AUG 2018 at

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20180828&p1=215&p2=82&p3=797&p4=71

UTC (GMT)Tuesday, 28 August 2018, 19:00:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180828T1900>
- Dar es Salaam
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/tanzania/dar-es-salaam>
(Tanzania)Tuesday,
28 August 2018, *22:00:00*EAT <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/eat>UTC+3
hours
- Rome <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/italy/rome> (Italy)Tuesday,
28 August 2018, *21:00:00*CEST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cest>UTC+2
hours
- Suva <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fiji/suva> (Fiji)Wednesday,
29 August 2018, *07:00:00*FJT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/fjt>UTC+12
hours
- Cambridge <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/cambridge> (USA -
Massachusetts)Tuesday, 28 August 2018, *15:00:00*EDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt>UTC-4 hours

Everyone is kindly invited to join. The meeting will be held on Hangout
reachable at the following link

https://hangouts.google.com/group/L658fZNr3nviYe3y1

Cheers,
Alessio Fabiani.

--

==

GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
for more information.
==
Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si
precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo
contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è
riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il
messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra
operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.