[GeoNode-devel] Point cloud Modeling Services CAD & BIM

Cosmere Technologies team at cosmeretech.com
Fri Dec 21 04:14:08 PST 2018

Dear Madam/Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Sudheesh Ellath and I found you and your company details from my research.

Our company does High-Quality Point cloud to CAD / BIM Modeling and your company might have projects where our capabilities can be used as an extension of your capability.

Please find attached Scan to CAD & BIM portfolio for your review. Cosmere Scan to CAD & BIM Portfilio.pdf: https://hubs.ly/H0f-s2-0

I hope that if you need 3D Modelling from scan data, you might consider us as a potential partner. We have completed a lot of Oil & Gas, Architectural, Structural and MEP projects . Our well experienced teams are able to deliver the projects in all kind of BIM & CAD format, on time and with high quality.

Our modeling charges are much competitive which is between 8$ -12$ /Hour depends up on the LOD (Level of detail / development) requirements.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sudheesh Ellath
G109,TechnoHub,Silicon Oasis,Dubai
A7, Gayathri,Technopark,TVM,India
Ph:+971561231284 /+914712700950
null

--
Prefer fewer emails from me? Click here: http://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?portalId=3378316&product=sales&email=geonode-devel%40lists.osgeo.org&d=ABidTmcVZQrTN2Yi9z5ClVGJAsQyPFZ98cJfz0nPF7_RXni-yRwIBG_sNdzq9kgDbJ8LCG0rSBPC