[GeoNode-devel] table attribute MapLoom-GeoServer

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 06:58:44 PST 2018

Does GetFeatureInfo request correctly work for a single feature? You can
test this by using the GeoExplorer Identify tool or the by right clicking
on the feature using the GeoServer layers preview.
Paolo

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 9:40 AM, PERDRIEAU Mathieu <
Mathieu.PERDRIEAU at eau-loire-bretagne.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently using geonode with maploom for map creation.
> I create a database view, which I use to create a layer on geoserver.
> Since Geonode, I import layers of geoserver. When making map, I want to use
> this view, but when I want to see the entire table attribute of this layer,
> it does not work.
> Have you ever had this problem ? What solution is possible?
>

> Regards,
>
> Mathieu
>

> [image: Description : cid:261c336d-b2fa-429f-b771-cf2edf5f7e75]
> <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Agence-de-leau-Loire-Bretagne/309664692457628>
> [image: Description : cid:image008.png at 01CDF3D6.AF65D5D0]
> <http://twitter.com/LoireBretagne>
>
> *Agence de l'eau Loire-Bretagne*
> 9 avenue Buffon - CS 36339 - 45063 ORLEANS CEDEX 2
> Tél. : 02 38 51 73 73
> Etablissement public du ministère chargé du développement durable
>

> *www.eau-loire-bretagne.fr <http://www.eau-loire-bretagne.fr/> Pour un bon
> état des rivières, lacs, nappes et littoral, ensemble, prenons soin de
> l'eau ! *

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net