[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode Summit 2018

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 06:18:35 PST 2018

Hi Cristiano,

I see your point regarding the venue issue.
What I had in mind is for the GeoNode team to gather at the Bonn Code
Sprint and work together.
I realize that a 3 day event with presentations is more complex. Perhaps
we could ask Bonn organizers if we could use the FOSSGIS venue that
takes place that week in Bonn (perhaps an extra room in the venue they
will use for the German speaking event).

I would be available to make this contact in case everyone agrees that
there is a point in pursuing this arrangement.
Perhaps we should first figure out how many of us will attend the Bonn
Code Sprint.

Best,
Angelos