[GeoNode-devel] NEW PSC

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 02:59:31 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I'd like to thank everyone for participating in this election, to Federico
for having lead it perfectly and for the trust you have put on me.
All the candidates are excellent, skilled and motivated, and I firmly think
that GeoNode will benefit from all of them besides they are in the PSC or
not.

Ciao!

--
Simone