[GeoNode-devel] Geocode layers inaccessible by anonymous and broken keywords

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:50:10 PDT 2018

Hi,

That release has not been completed so it is expected to be facing with potential errors. Can you please file a ticket so we can keep track of that?

In the meantime if you want to have your instance up and running I’d suggest to use a different deployment method within the same machine. For example you can install docker and use docker-compose to bootstrap your instance.

Thanks,
Francesco