[GeoNode-devel] Incorporate Docker repositories into main repo

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:47:08 PDT 2019

Hi Florian,

this was in the roadmap but it’s not easily achievable as one could expect because it would break the automated build mechanism of nginx, geoserver and postgis images on Docker Hub from those repos.
We should come up with a good proposal that might maintain the current automation before the move.

Francesco