[GeoNode-devel] Reg: Use of httponly flag for cookie in GeoNode

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 02:35:40 PDT 2019

Dear all,

The following changes are made to enable HTTPOnly flag for cookies

1. In settings.py   * CSRF_COOKIE_HTTPONLY=True*
2.* X-CSRFToken* value is set using the  jquery -- *var csrftoken =
jQuery("[name=csrfmiddlewaretoken]").val();*

After doing the above changes layers are not getting upload and showing
CSRF validation failed. Please find the attached screenshot with this mail.

Kindly  help me to fix the issue. Apart from above mentioned places is any
other places need changes?

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh.N