[GeoNode-devel] GeoServer doesn't show layer just after upload

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:09:08 PDT 2019

Hi GeoServer developers

we are experiencing the following issue in our staging (not sure when
this started happening, but before, a few weeks back, this worked
correctly).

When a user upload a layer, the layer is correctly created in
GeoServer and in GeoNode and can be seen in GeoServer layer preview,
but the user cannot see it in the GeoNode layer details page and in
the map composer.

The following error is logged:

ERROR [geoserver.ows] -
org.geoserver.platform.ServiceException: Could not find layer geonode:layername

If I restart GeoServer the layer is working again. Same thing if I log
in to the GeoServer admin interface in the same session.
The problem arise with any kind of user, including admin.

We are using GeoNode from master and GeoServer 2.15.2

thanks in advance!
Paolo

--
Paolo Corti