[GeoNode-devel] Geonode in vagrant

Pieter du Plooy pjduplooy.gis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:39:51 PST 2019

Thanks Toni

Would be much appreciated.

I was trying to follow your Geonode 2.8 vagrant video, but am struggling to
jump between pausing the video, and then actually following the tasks (Just
a personal issue).

Is it possible that you might have a documentation set that I can print and
then follow from there?(I follow that better).  I want to see why things
are done in a certain way.

Your guidance would be appreciated.  (On a side note I have been using your
vagrant box since you pushed it to Vagrant Cloud.  I also prefer Vagrant
over Docker, since I feel I have more control, and can then experiment
more).

But the time has now come for me to build a box by myself, so your guidance
will be appreciated.

Pieter