[GeoNode-devel] Geonode in vagrant

Pieter du Plooy pjduplooy.gis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:11:20 PST 2019

Hi Tony.

The vagrant box that you uploaded does not work.  When you try vagrant up
vagrant want's to write a logfile to a location that does not exist on my
machine (/home/base or something, I can not remember....) How can one fix
that?

I have had joy using ansible, although id does not work on my Windows
machine. Works perfectly on Linux

Pieter