[GeoNode-devel] Email Buried - Scan to CAD & BIM ?

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:01:51 PST 2019

I am checking but this email is not registered in geonode-devel
neither in geonode-users.
Maybe someone already removed it?
By the way: at this time mailing list admins are Ariel, Jeff and me.
Let me know if anyone else would like to be included.
best
Paolo

On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 9:28 AM Toni Schönbuchner
<toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de> wrote:

> Due to posting repeated advertising can some admin kindly blacklist this email
>
>  Cosmere Technologies <team at cosmeretech.com>
>

> Also see: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geonode-devel/2018-November/002484.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> – Toni
>
> Am 31.12.2018 um 21:00 schrieb geonode-devel-request at lists.osgeo.org:

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 13:41:03 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Cosmere Technologies <team at cosmeretech.com>
> To: geonode-devel at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: [GeoNode-devel] Email Buried - Scan to CAD & BIM ?

> Dear Madam/Sir
>
> I just wanted to circle back on my previous email . I'm assuming that since I haven't heard back, you are either busy and haven't had a chance to respond, or my last email Cosmere Scan to CAD & BIM.pdf: https://hubs.ly/H0f-s2_0 got buried in your inbox.
>
> Please feel free to respond to this email and we can schedule some time to discuss how we can support your business
>
> Regards,
> Sudheesh Ellath
> G109,TechnoHub,Silicon Oasis,Dubai
> A7, Gayathri,Technopark,TVM,India