[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode-Project CenTOS7 Installation

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:47:19 PDT 2019

Dear users and developers,

I am not sure if it is on the scope of future work, but I have already
started a tutorial to install GeoNode-Project via Docker on a CentOS7
server. I got it installed, but not sure that I got all required geonode
packages on a CenTOS7. Also, I had an issue while using python manage.py
updatelayers.

I am making myself a volunteer to help on this theme. I would like to share
the command lines and have someones' contribution to improve what I got so
far.

Kind regards,

Julierme