[GeoNode-devel] Proposal for commit access to Francesco Frassinelli

Francesco Frassinelli francesco.frassinelli at nina.no
Tue Mar 5 02:55:39 PST 2019

Hi everybody,
Just wanted to thank you for proposing to give me access to the repository. I have a lot to learn about GeoNode, but if you decide to approve that, I will try to do my best not to mess-up things and doing good commits šŸ˜Š

I will also have to update my personal page on Fedora wiki too šŸ˜Š

Cheers,
Frafra