[GeoNode-devel] generation of layer's thumbnail with a custom base map (Paolo Corti)

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:45:11 PST 2019

Hi Toni
I am back on this. Many thanks for your insightful comments.
I found the way to bypass the cache. I noticed that the requests to the
basemap API are sent to printng in the correct form (which includes the API
key). But, even then, the background map is missing in the thumbnail. This
is not happening with OpenStreetMap.
I cannot see errors in the log file, so I am not sure why this is
happening. Definitely java debugging the plugin code would help I think.
cheers and many thanks again
Paolo