[GeoNode-devel] I destroyed GeoNode 2.8 Django installation: How to re-install

Rizky Maulana Nugraha rizky at kartoza.com
Thu Mar 21 01:09:56 PDT 2019

Hi Michael,

I assume you are working with development workflow, so you have the codebase.
In your codebase, there should be a file called “setup.py” and “requirements.txt”.
The requirements file contains python dependencies. You can install just the dependencies with:

pip install -r requirements.txt

Or, other options, you could include the codebase to your python library like this: (executed from the same folder as setup.py)

pip install -e .

This will install the codebase, and the dependencies in requirements.txt

Hope this helps

Regards,
--
Rizky Maulana Nugraha