[GeoNode-devel] Upgrading GeoNode: map permissions

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:02:33 PDT 2019

Ciao Paolo,

Thanks for the reply.
I've just tried with GeoExplorer and I'm getting the same error: Failed to
load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)
But the overlay appears.
Do you have any clue why this happens?

However this behaviour can be fixed by manually updating the permissions
via the the UI. Is there a command to update (or better restore) all map
permissions at once?

Thanks!

Ciao

P.