[GeoNode-devel] Call for a new GeoNode PSC meeting

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:09:54 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Yes I confirm my wish to step down, and I agree Toni would be a good
candidate as he's very active in the community.
I remember Ariel was also candidate for last PSC election, maybe it's also
worth checking with him if he's interested ? And of course, a general
message to the ML to ask for other candidates could be a good idea.

Kind regards,

Olivier