[GeoNode-devel] regression with uploader (Paolo Corti)

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Sep 19 12:44:19 PDT 2019

Hey Paolo,

just checked out here:

commit d2213335220d24e7acfb34c9870e52c6662785e9 (HEAD -> old-state, upstream/master)

Uploader works for me with paver setup.
Thumbnail is created but initally the map is not centered.
I recognized this behaviour before:

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/4878 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/4878>

But thought at that time client at 1.4.1 solved it. Maybe this needs to be reopened.

Cheers,

Toni