[GeoNode-devel] Call for a new GeoNode PSC meeting

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Mon Sep 23 09:00:49 PDT 2019

Ok, seemse like we are getting there.
I have changed some of my appointments and made 27.09 11:00 , 12:00 UTC possible datetimes for me. What about the Rest?
Seems like this is a date which most people could attend.

and Btw there have to be an better way to organize these PSC meeting somewhere? GDocs is definetly not the best tool for the task.

cheers,
Florian
--
MSc Florian Hoedt
Koordinator Geoinformation | Coordinator Geoinformatics

Thünen-Institut, Zentrum für Informationsmanagement | Thünen Institute, Centre for Information Management
Bundesallee 44
38116 Braunschweig

Tel: +49 531 596-1428
Fax: +49 531 596-1499
Mail: florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Web: www.thuenen.de

Das Johann Heinrich von Thünen-Institut, Bundesforschungsinstitut für Ländliche Räume, Wald und Fischerei - kurz: Thünen-Institut - besteht aus 14 Fachinstituten, die in den Bereichen Ökonomie, Ökologie und Technologie forschen und die Politik beraten.

The Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries – Thünen Institute in brief – consists of 14 specialized institutes that carry out research and provide policy advice in the fields of economy, ecology and technology.