[GeoNode-devel] [Contributing] Permission to Commit Geonode Project

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:05:00 PDT 2020

Hi, devs

I'm sharing this e-mail respecting the Contribute Orientation Lines (
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md) shared by
Toni on Gitter.
I want to participate in the project to help the project.

In my work, I'm trying to use SPC Geonode in production to share
geographical information between users of my institution.

Most of the open-source projects that I use, I usually contribute somehow
(writing documentation, translate, report bugs, micro money donations).

I did a Pull Request  (https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/pull/6024 ) , to
start my contribution but I didn't read the necessary steps when I did the
PR (I'm sorry)to have the right to commit. So I will right way submit the
CLA to OSGeo and share here.

Cheers,
João Gaspar