[GeoNode-devel] [Docker][SPCGeonode] Questions

Francesco Frassinelli francesco.frassinelli at nina.no
Thu Feb 6 06:08:48 PST 2020

Hi João,
If the URL was built correctly in a older version, it is a regression indeed and a but report containing information about which version was producing the correct URL (the latest known one) and which one is not (the first known one) is appreciated. It would be nice to easily replicate that behaviour using a script, so a git bisect can be used to spot the faulty commit.

Regards,
Frafra