[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode Summit 2020

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Thu Jan 9 00:31:14 PST 2020

since the last mail seems to got blocked here again:

Hello together,

I just have discussed the 2020 GeoNode Summit with my administration and would like to share some news:

Date
We can not change the date of the summit due to already blocked rooms and a huge fair in hannover making hotelsrooms very scarce in the weeks upfront of our currently picked date (12-14 may). Therefore I decided together with our administration to not change the date and go for an overlap with the INSPIRE conference in Dubrovnik. For the next year we should put together a google sheet of common conferences to check beforehand to not miss somthing.

Everything Else
Anyone who would like to help or comment please take a look at my google doc for planning the summit. It will get continous updates while I do more planning in the next days:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WiKz0SENs10Q0WMuSsyF6HFNEkkqimT7vuDvO2TrjcU/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Florian
---
MSc Florian Hoedt
Coordinator Geoinformatics | OpenData Representative
Thünen Institute, Centre for Information Management
Bundesallee 44
38116 Braunschweig

Tel: +49 531 596-1428
Fax: +49 531 596-1499
Mail: florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Web: www.thuenen.de

The Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries – Thünen Institute in brief – consists of 14 specialized institutes that carry out research and provide policy advice in the fields of economy, ecology and technology.