[GeoNode-devel] Too many digits displayed

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Mar 19 04:47:39 PDT 2020

Hi Oliver,

haven't tested by different solutions come to my mind.

a) you could just change your source data
b) you could change the template to your needs check for floats and format:
https://github.com/geosolutions-it/django-mapstore-adapter/blob/master/mapstore2_adapter/plugins/geonode.py#L413 <https://github.com/geosolutions-it/django-mapstore-adapter/blob/master/mapstore2_adapter/plugins/geonode.py#L413>
c) maybe free marker templates could work:
https://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/tutorials/freemarker.html <https://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/tutorials/freemarker.html>
But from what I know they're meant for html output.
d) You could change the feature components of mapstore. Before doing
so I would definitely go with b)

Rounding floats ... sound like a very useful feature. A PR  is very welcome.

Cheers,

Toni