[GeoNode-devel] Problem enabling Recaptcha on GeoNode 3.2.0

Emiliano Castañeda emilianocastaneda at spacesur.com
Tue Oct 5 14:14:28 PDT 2021

Hi to all,

I'm trying to enable Recaptcha on GeoNode 3.2.0

I generated the public and private keys for v2 on google recaptcha.

I updated the settings.py RECAPTCHA_ENABLED to True and
RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY  and RECAPTCHA_PRIVATE_KEY with the corresponding
public and private keys.

I'm getting this error: django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Module
"geonode.people.forms" does not define a "AllauthReCaptchaSignupForm" class

I checked that the class exists on the forms.py inside geonode.people

Did anyone get this kind of problem?

Thanks!
Emiliano