[GeoNode-devel] App development for Geonode

Ragul Kanth ragul274 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 02:06:21 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing great.

I am Ragulkanth working with the French Institute of Pondicherry as a
research engineer on a project called Coastal transformation  and Fisher
wellbeing
<https://www.ifpindia.org/projects/coastal-transformations-and-fisher-wellbeing-synthetized-perspectives-from-india-and-europe-fishercoast/>.
In which we deployed geonode as a geospatial data store and also to make
maps directly from the geonode itself.

I'm actually thinking of extending the capabilities by integrating TerriaJS
as an app for geonode. I see the documentation in this area seems to be
incomplete. With a little from the people here I'm sure that I will be able
to participate in both completing the documentation and the terriaapp.

thanks in advance and regards
ragulkanth