[GeoNode-devel] Are visible attributes of a datasets available by API?

Henning Bredel h.bredel at 52north.org
Wed Nov 8 05:36:51 PST 2023

Toni,

as far as I can see, these are serialized as attribute_set, aren't they?

Not sure, though, how these could be marked visible or not.

Best

   Henning

On 08.11.23 14:01, Toni Schönbuchner via geonode-devel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I haven’t found anything but before I give up:
>
> Does one know if the attributes model is currently
> exposed over api V2?
>
> https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/96d72df6fa3f216e9f40ed33472e82048db8b06a/geonode/layers/models.py#L386 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/96d72df6fa3f216e9f40ed33472e82048db8b06a/geonode/layers/models.py#L386>
>
> Background is to get all visible attributes of a datased
> based on the user selection.
>
> Best regards
>
> Toni

> CSGIS

> Spinnereistraße 7
> Halle 18 04179 Leipzig
> Webhttps://csgis.de
>
> Hinweis gemäß § 33 BDSG
> Daten der Verfahrensbeteiligten werden gespeichert. Dieses Dokument
> ist ausschließlich für den
> Adressaten bestimmt. Der Inhalt der E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls Sie
> diese E-Mail versehentlich
> erhalten haben, rufen Sie uns unter obiger Rufnummer umgehend an und
> löschen Sie diese Nachricht
> von Ihrem Computer. Jegliche Art von Reproduktionen,
> Verbreitung, Vervielfältigung, Veränderung,
> Verteilung und/oder Veröffentlichung dieser E-Mail ist verboten.

Henning Bredel
52°North Spatial Information Research GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Münster, Germany
E-Mail: h.bredel at 52north.org
http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN
Managing Directors:
Dr. Benedikt Gräler, Dr. Simon Jirka, Matthes Rieke
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849