[GeoNode-users] Fwd: Implement the search for GeoNode for title fields, abstract and keywords

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:50:57 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Davi Custodio <davicustodio at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] Implement the search for GeoNode for title
fields, abstract and keywords
To: Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com>

Paolo, I'm starting to learn Django, so I still have difficulty identifying
some things. In my case, I would have the whole text search (both on the
top bar of the layers, as in the sidebar) was applied in the title,
abstract and keywords. I understand that in the case of key words I have to
implement a for iterating the words to apply the search. But do not know
where exactly (where classes) I should do it.

Thank you.

--
Davi de O. Custódio

--