[GeoNode-users] Regarding the RESOURCE_PUBLISHING options, how can staff users publish/unpublish
tkgsmph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:43:12 PDT 2015
I have the following use case:
1. RESOURCE_PUBLISHING is set to True
2. Group1 has 2 users: groupadmin as manager, and groupmember as member
3. User groupadmin has been assigned as a staff user by the superuser
4. User groupmember uploads a layer, they make sure that Group1 is set
in the "Who can view it" and "Who can manage it" permissions
5. Because RESOURCE_PUBLISHING is True nobody can see the uploaded layer
6. User groupadmin's job is to review and publish groupmember's layer
It is mentioned in the doc (@
that a staff user can access the admin page and publish/unpublish
resources. However when user groupadmin accesses /admin/layers/layer/ they
are not permitted, and when they access groupmember's uploaded layer page
from the group activity a 404 error is returned.
My question: where can the groupadmin go to publish/unpublish groupmember's
layer? Is groupadmin missing a permission to the layers admin page? The
only way I can get groupmember's layer to be published is by the superuser
themself, which is not desired.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the geonode-users